Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Stagnant Mood

This must be the longest I've remained in the same mood since as far back as I can remember. Right now I'm just IDLE (yes it is one of my moods). But I really have no drive to do anything at all. I'm content with just sitting down doing absolutely nothing but watching t.v. and going on the internet. Is there something wrong with that? I don't think so, that's perfectly fine. The problem is I also want money :( . So if there is any Good Samaritan out there that would like to just give some money to a girl who does not want to work, u can find me at...wait, right here. I'm not going anywhere for a while :). Thanks in advance:)

5 Comments:

At 12:30 am , Blogger bassChocolate said...

You must have abducted the words from my mouth. Feel exactly the same.

 
At 6:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Adrian, we KNOW how idle you are :D

Nothing but watching tv all day...nuttin wrong wit that at all. Wih I could do it once in a while.

 
At 7:24 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Ya'll want money without doing anywork. That is lazy. If you turn tricks you could do very little work and get lots of money. You could even stay home too. Just call Aleiya for the details. We're always looking out for new talent.

1. On the job-training
2. Dental
3. Tax-free thus no pension contributions
4. You also have to make your own NHT contributions
5. Flexible working hrs/mins

 
At 8:34 pm , Blogger Sweet Simone said...

the offer sounds interesting Hayden, but i'll stick to my "no work" policy for now

 
At 8:00 pm , Blogger bassChocolate said...

No D, it's not idling, I'm just good at multitasking :D

Hayden, tempting, but no thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home