Confused, i think :S
Life has thrown me yet another curve ball. This sends me into a wild spin in which i am not sure which way is up. However, i have decided to take it one day at a time. I, despite what i may think at times, am not in control of my life for u cannot control what has already been mapped out for u, no matter how hard u try. The hard part is remembering that. So why am I confused? :S That is what is so confusing (no i am NOT crazy). I guess i'm confused b/c i don't really know what i am feeling right now. I am not sure how i should be feeling right now. If reading this is confusing, i apologise, but this is just a taste of the way i get at times. So, here i am, "Simone the Unemployed" taking life one day at a time, confused as i go along.
P.S. Thanx to all my friends that offered various words of advice to help me along my journey, Greatly Appreciated :D . Still accepting any others if u all feel so inclined.

2 Comments:
Speak with Aleiya. We'll see if we can get you on some meds for that confusion.
Confusion! Can be good? Could just be a sign of stress in your life. Someone telling you that its time for a change.
If you need some meds, get high on Jesus!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home