Call of the 4400!
Have u ever wished u had some form of super power?
This show on USA (The 4400) is in its second season on T.V. It is about a bunch of ppl (grand total 4400, duh) that disappeared over a period of sixty years and were all returned together in a great ball of light by a lake(weird, i know). But the thing is they were taken to the future and given special powers. A little girl has the gift of precognition, a football player of telepathy, an old guy of telekinesis etc. One guy has the ability to heal someone of a disease like cancer or kill someone that is troubling him. COOL GIFT!! That is definitely the one i want :).
Yesterday, the episode featured a guy that had a special protein in his saliva that could make ppl lose weight (COOL, right?). However, there was one slight side effect - the increased metabolism of the body made the person breakdown nutrients faster than could be taken in. Hence these ppl were always hungry and their appetites could never be satisfied. Eventually they died of starvation. That's rough.
But anyways the real reason i'm writing this is to ask if any of u have found that u have a special talent/gift. Just tell me and i'll see if u can be of any use to me (lol). PLEASE, REAL GIFTS ONLY such as the ones mentioned above.
Love and thanx :D

9 Comments:
My talents are related to our grp discussion sunday night.
Lol! Well, I have the gift of big feet (size 13). And you know what they say about guys with big feet!
Anyway, the only thing I can think of is I have psychic powers, but it comes in spurts. If for no apparent reason I think of a song, it probably will play on radio very soon after. Also, if for no apparent reason I think of a movie (and it tends to happen with movies that aren't on air in that time period) or a particular episode of a TV show that I watch, chances are it will be on TV within the following day. But it always has to be a random thought. Special, huh :D
U guys i need gifts i can use...safely, without having to worry about bullets flying thru the air at me.
That Psychic thing is cool Adrian, but if u could just control it i would like to ask u to think of me becoming a millionaire :D Then it would happen in a day or 2. Work on that:D
U say you want gifts you can use...didnt you hear Adrian say he has big feet?
Ahhhh I think she allready tried that, She rejected Him.
Mark, you must not believe everything you read in the papers!
OH? Whats goin on here?
I have a DeJa Vue thing going on but it's of no use to anyone else becausae I have yet to learn how to recognise them as such so that I can record them before the day I recall them. Thus I dream and then forget it and then it happens and I just do as it says.
One day I hope to do something different from what is projected and then see what happens.
I can also eat an entire pizza and chicken and a pitcher of soda and a large bar of chocolate.
I can also consume large quantities of alcohol (tequila and vodka).
I can piss of hundreds with one comment. (my most developed power)
I can go aaaaalllll niiiiiiiight loooooooong!!! yeah baby!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home