Thursday, March 09, 2006

22

OK so i am officially the age my mother was when she got married. SCARY!
I have passed the milestones i so looked forward to when i was growing up:

13- finally i'd be a teenager
16- no one was sure we'd see it b/c it would be in the year 2000 which seemed light years away(and life as we'd known it was supposed to come to an end :S)
18-legal in JA
21-legal in USA


They are all GONE!!!
There is one left however:
25 - the age i start counting backwards :)
Until then i will continue to tell people my age with a smile :D

2 Comments:

At 7:37 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good thing for me is, I'll always know the truth!

 
At 7:05 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL I like the last one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home