Monday, January 23, 2006

Comments and feedback

Ok guys i found this template and i want to know what u think. The trick is u can't criticise without telling me how to fix it because i know NOTHING about this badword writing (that is, all the computer language stuff). I was thinking the background was just too white :S and if i could i would move the word "blog" from beneath the title.
Thank u :D

3 Comments:

At 4:07 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had found this one some time ago, but didn't use it because of the icons floating by (I couldn't change them to what i wanted). But it looks alright to me. Let D or Seeker advise you on editting I just plod through till something works.

 
At 5:56 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks cool, Sim. I like the flyout sidebar menu. Hayden's comment about the icons was a good one. It is not impossible to change the graphics but it would take a bit of work. Same for getting rid of the word blog. The bottom half of the word is actually part of the scrolling image... Not impossible but not sure if it is worth the time to you at this point.

 
At 10:43 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx BB and B. i might just wait for an idle day to try and fix it up some more. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home