Monday, March 27, 2006

Seeking Car!

OK so i got the long awaited object that will now allow me to move around more freely. (On my first time too, YAY for me!) But i came across a major realisation, i am not cut out to do examinations, tests or assessments. I get EXTREMELY nervous just at the thought of doing them. Of course it does not help to see someone speed off a ramp (used for hill start) - IN REVERSE! I have always felt that exams should be banned but what would we do in its place? I guess until i figure it out i will continue to get these mini heart attacks that i get :)
N.B>> anybody have a car they want to GIVE me?

4 Comments:

At 3:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats waiting for the Montero to drop to pan after work now :D

 
At 6:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to do that exam again, so it doesn't matter.

Now, as far as I'm concerned, the more chauffeurs the better.

 
At 6:56 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:23 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats too. Btw, u and me both not cut out for the exam bit at all. Mi a wonda how people neva si di cyaar a shake di way mi foot did a shack!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home