I OBJECT!
Some people should not, i repeat, NOT be allowed to have children. I have found so many things wrong with this i'm not sure where to start.
1) When holding a baby, try to ensure that his/her neck is supported.
2) If somehow this cannot be achieved, please ensure that this baby is in the stronger of the two arms, that is if it is DIRE to carry a glass of water, carry it in the weaker hand.
3) If you are surrounded by a bunch of simpering fools that you pay to be around you 24/7 and bend to every one of your whims and fancies, LET THEM CARRY YOUR WATER!
4)Reporters and paprazzi please, when you see certain people that can not walk and chew gum at the same time please do not call their name if they have a baby in their arms, especially this young lady.
I keep wondering, some people have to do a test to get a licence to drive on the road but any idiot can have a child? It just doesn't seem right.
Lord, I OBJECT!
Look at this

1 Comments:
LOL! Too funny. Leave BS alone... BS... how appropriate!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home