Friday, May 05, 2006

Recipe revisited

In January this year I wrote up a recipe for what i thought would make me happy. Now a couple months later I can say i have found most of the ingredients that make perfection (9 out of 10 actually), and since we live in a slightly less than perfect world, I am indeed happy:D As one of my close friends pointed out, despite my giving up hope, this has actually happened without me resorting to any drastic measures, such as seeing if any of the inmates at Horizon Remand Centre fit the requirements any better than what I have been faced with in previous times. So far it has been 6 weeks without incident and i thank God daily for blessing me in such a way :) Cross your fingers guys!
P.S. Thanx to all u crazy ppl i call friends that are so willing to accept others into "our world".

Nuff Love

7 Comments:

At 7:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. You give the rest of us hope
2. I tired of telling y'all we're not a cult
3. He have any older brothers?

 
At 6:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is man you find? Is who tell yu seh yu can go get man? Don't get me wrathed in this place!!

 
At 10:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're thanking us for letting him into OUR world??? I hope outsiders don't read that... and then B went and mentioned the 'C' word... that won't help... I need to sever ties, soon! Next thing you know, people are gonna hear on the news how a bunch of past and present UWI students gatherd at 3am one day and suffocated themselves using bass pans... "They also left a note, stating that they had to leave this earth to be with the Steel Pan gods."

Lord, help us... Help us now!

 
At 10:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried not to mention the word "cult" b/c i also try to believe we are not :) He has a younger bro and four sisters. Sorry B.

LOL BB, forgot i needed permission :)

 
At 6:22 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
What Basschocolate said, I notice you said 9 out of 10
I bet its the stuffed animal.... I told you it, has got to go :S

 
At 9:52 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't the stuffed animals :P, for some strange reason he would prefer to have stuffed tigers around than the real ones. Imagine that :D

 
At 11:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. All the best on this path Simone and thanks for not inflicting "our world" with anyone unsuitable :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home