Highlight of the worst final i have seen since birth

"Seconds before, Materazzi had grabbed a handful of Zidane's jersey just as a French attack on goal passed harmlessly by. The two exchanged words as they walked back up the field, well behind the play. Then, without warning, Zidane spun around, lowered his head and rammed Materazzi, knocking him to the ground."
What could cause a seemingly calm individual to snap like this? There are many speculations going around: maybe Materazzi made a racial comment since the majority of the French team is black, maybe a snide comment about age, maybe he has been to Jamaica and seen the reaction one gets by simply saying "yu Madda!", no one knows right now. This i know for sure, dat deh buck deh mus HOTT!

4 Comments:
Why is everybody surprized by this, are you forgetting that this is the same man whose only reason for being in the world cup was becaused he heard voices telling him to do so....
"World Cup officials were forced to use the Jaws of Life to remove Zidane's skull from Materazzi's chest cavity."
Trust me, dat did more dan hott, and it did more dan funny too!
Not sure I understand you post's title, though. It was an excellent match, header and all.
Maybe i was just not feeling this final from the get go but one of the only 2 goals scored in normal time was a penalty, and after equalising i got the feeling that all they wanted was to go to penalties, but then i kinda expected that attitude from these 2 teams. In terms of style of play which is what i like to watch especially in a final, i like how Zidane plays and out of 22 players on the field one person will not keep my attention for very long especially when real opportunities are not being set up. So it was kinda drab for me to watch. My favourite match still is Germany-Argentina, where u watched both teams fight beautifully for a place. Mexico must also be commended for their fight.
I thought it was a fair final but not as gripping as some of the matches leading up to it. Granted I am no France or Italy fan so that might have contributed to that sentiment. I was hoping france would win for Henri's and Zizou's sake.
I saw highlights of a match from some years ago and he has been known to pull a 'bucky barns' when the need has arisen.
I curious bout what was said, but don't think he disgraced himself. C'est la vie, he still returned home to a hero's welcome. All Italy...... I forgot dem!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home