Thursday, February 08, 2007

I am getting old

The other day it hit me that i am getting old. My nephew turned 6 last week...6!! 6 years ago he was born! That means i am 6 years older than the 17 i turned that year. . The reason it hit me so hard is that i remember how i viewed those that were in their twenties as OLD! What is happening?! I was supposed to stay young forever but now i am getting a bit frantic and i would like to find the pause button b4 i reach 25 :S

1 Comments:

At 8:33 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the rule- get to 25, count backwards. I had a similar rude awakening today whn it damned on me that a friend of mine, who was 'only' 22 in 1992, is now 37. 1992 seems like yesterday, but he's gettin' up there in age now. The two things don't add up. But such is life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home