Missing In Action
Recently it seems that i have been missing in action. But where have I been? I am still in all the things that i have been in for the past how many years so what's different? It can't be blamed on the S.O. cause he HARDLY sees me :S. But then the Summer holidays usually means a lot more stuff are going on that wouldn't be because of school. Everytime i have been missing its just that i am somewhere else that i HAVE to be, not at home idling like i wish i could be.
My cousin-in-law to be(lol) has been trying to get me to meet with her regarding my bridesmaid stuff. After the second week of not being able to meet with me, she calls my house to make an 'appointment' to come there. Daddy kindly tells her that i do not live there in normal waking hours, i only sleep there. He's not even sure i eat there because my parents are always begging me to eat. That sounds horrible! If i'm not home, or at church, or at pan, or with S.O. then where in the world am I?! I haven't even lymed in a loooooooong while. ARRGH!

2 Comments:
Everywhere in between.
Ur job is to please everybody and to do all the 10 million things we demand of you... now clearly have all of us pulling you everywhich way. U doin a million and 1 things. But a million and one is far cry from 10 million so dear u need to suck it up and start doing more... U keep behaving like your life is your own (shakes head)
just kidding (NOT) :D
maybe its time to slow down for a bit and get your bearings. (y)
Bridesmaids stuff?! I'm confused?! What di hell is goin on here! I missn fram pan fi dis likkle shawt while an yu a get married! How come I was not informed/consulted!? SEEKER IT IS YOUR JOB TO KEEP ME INFORMED OF ALL THE INPORTANT STUFF GOING ON IN PAN! First Nikki and now Simone? Me a lose affa yu bredrin!........ oh wait bridesMaid..... oops my bad! Carry on!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home