Saturday, May 19, 2007

Good old days

I was looking at some old lyme pictures last night and i came to a conclusion.
I want it back
I want to go back to a time before:-
a Bass lost the feeling
a DS found a DT irresistible
a DT realised she had a DS weak
a Bass found another Bass special
a Drummer realised the Basses had something special
a DS found work..and i don't even know what else
a Tenor found the happiness she deserved

YES I AM SELFISH, SUE ME! I want u guys to myself, I miss you:P

4 Comments:

At 8:40 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys too. :-D

 
At 10:47 pm , Blogger The Seeker said...

(sigh)

 
At 6:18 am , Blogger bassChocolate said...

Sigh... sigh... sigh...

But you know, as much as things can't be how they were before, it's not as hard to relive a bit of the good ol' days as we like to make it seem. Let's work on something...

 
At 9:01 pm , Blogger Sweet Simone said...

i'm up for it, tell me when :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home