Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Soca Healing

I am sitting here in the library studying with my headphones on low, and "Sexual Healing" (Marvin Gaye) starts playing. My subconscious picks up on the bass line first. I've never listened to it before but something about it made me listen more closely. Then it hits me....SPREAD THE LOVE!! (Mr. Slaughter) It is the same bass line. And NO it is not because i just have "Soca in my Veins" :P Go listen to them again. I like revelations such as these, why won't it work with Cardiovascular Pathology?? Anyways back to it. Lata

3 Comments:

At 8:20 am , Blogger Unknown said...

You've never listened to 'Sexual Healing'? What kind of life are you living!??

You is a big-big soca girl, so u supposed to know that half of the songs sample other songs, old and otherwise....Shame on you!

Tsk, tsk, shame....

 
At 2:46 pm , Blogger Sweet Simone said...

i've listened to Sexual Healing over and over and never focused on the bass line, sorry :P

 
At 6:45 am , Blogger bassChocolate said...

I'm sorry to tell you, Sim, but you're VERY late.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home