Sunday, July 03, 2005

Before i explode...

This is a warning to everyone who knows me. Over the next month especially i may be seen to be a short fuse (shut up!) so please bear with me. The reason: I am preparing for 2 concerts simultaneously.
The first: St. Mary the Virgin's Anglican Youth Fellowship - "Gospel Celebration 2005". July 24th
The second: UWI Panoridim Steel Orchestra - "Music Is..." August 19th - 21st
Both are gonna take a lot out of me in terms of time. The days i'm not practicing for one concert i'm practicing for the other.
My biggest problem with concerts; no matter how much work u may put in individually the outcome is dependent upon everyone involved, so many times ur work is compromised due to the lack of input from others . This is when my temper flares, but thankfully not many ppl have seen this side of me :) . However i still have to warn those that will be around me a lot for the next couple of weeks.

I know both concerts will turn out great as they have in previous years, but the journey is always hectic. But i'm ready to accept these challenges, without bringing any harm to anyone :D
Still Luv ya! (regardless of what i may say to u)

4 Comments:

At 10:43 am , Blogger The Seeker said...

hehehe, I'll assume ur trying to get me to stop harassing u. sorry wont work, Ill just throw stuff at you, at a far enough distance where I'll get a good headstart :D

 
At 3:25 pm , Blogger bassChocolate said...

Some people come up with the worst excuses for being irritable... tsk tsk tsk.

 
At 10:31 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Screwface know who fi frighten cause seh if yu try come dung a bass wid dutty attitude yu a get mud up!!!

Dat said. I hope that you will not be unduly stressed and feel free to speak to one of our trained hecklers...err....I mean counsellors on bass. WE commisurate with those weaker and less fortunate than us.

Desite the fact that we can go solo we stick with the band because ya'll need all the help you can get. We are great and we are compassionate and self-less in our thinking.

We only ask that you walk with a DNG Batman Berry Fusion when you come to talk to us. Small price to pay.

 
At 11:09 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't handle two big things at once? Hmph - well you're not a bass - can't be helped I suppose.

Tempers do tend to flare - especially now with increased practice times. But you'll survive. it's been done before.

Ditto Hayden.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home