Saturday, July 23, 2005

Let's Go Pt. 2

Since i am being a little hypocritical when i demand others to post with a bit of urgency when i don't do such, i decided i was gonna take the advice of u all and continue planning my time away from this end of the island. It could be an island tour :D what u tink?
OK but really, what u think about Lyme Cay next Saturday? (Here come all the excuses about work, just send them in i'm waiting) Guys, get ur faces out of the Med books!, the Computers!, and whatever else u stick ur faces into ( Aleyia and Hayden behave!) and lets go! If u not feelin Lyme Cay i'm open to suggestions about other such places, just remember we can't use a whole Saturday cause we missed a couple already due to Emily chasing Dennis.
Thats all for now.
Lata:)

6 Comments:

At 2:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behave? I don't understand. Was I suppose to say something wrong?

Lyme Cay is not a bad idea - set it up and let us know.

 
At 9:25 pm , Blogger bassChocolate said...

LYME CAY!!! YAY!!! I'm in, just means I'll have an extended town visit.

 
At 11:28 am , Blogger The Seeker said...

I'll try to make it (Y)

 
At 12:48 pm , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Burying faces....Hmmmmmmm..... Whatever was going through her mind?

Thought lyme key washed weh?

I'll think of alternatives. Keep me posted.

 
At 6:19 am , Blogger laroper18 said...

This Sat, July 30 is out for me...have other plans. Next sat maybe. Bear in mind also pan stuff...fliers specifically.

 
At 11:27 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

I couldn't make it because I had small side practice at 9am.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home