Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The nice men are ugly. The handsome men are not nice. The handsome and nice men are gay. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money. The handsome men without money are after our money. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and never make the first move. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative. NOW ....WHO IN THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MENMen are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's a woman's job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with!

11 Comments:

At 10:21 pm , Blogger Thinkbass said...

I'm copying and pasting this to my computer!

Original?

 
At 6:10 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have just about summed up my love life to date. :-)

 
At 7:18 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

It amazes me how many bitter ppl there are out there. Funny enough I'm sure all of you have had the opportunity to be with a really nice guy and because he made no move you allowed him to get away. If you did make a move you moved too strong like you wanted to steam roll him.

Or the classic one.... He was too nice!!! Anyway, I hope things will get better for you all.

Just remember that the good ones weren't always taken or married!

 
At 7:18 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Not an original, sorry!

 
At 9:27 am , Blogger bassChocolate said...

I'm so with BB on this one, especially that last line. No further comment...

 
At 3:15 pm , Blogger The Seeker said...

tsk tsk
Bitter are we?

Boy BB has it right. To be honest though I think the universal Problem is that we are all blind. Both men and women who are compatable never seem to find each other,( I suspect it might be a law in physics). In any case we go through life till we are bitter enough to make these sweeping statements, but then what????

I say keep searching, eventually u may just stop bumping into the wall, till then, I suggest exedrin (extra strength)

 
At 3:17 pm , Blogger The Seeker said...

BTW part o\f the problem is not being sure of what you are looking for.

 
At 3:22 pm , Blogger bassChocolate said...

No, part of the problem is looking for too much. People don't wanna work anymore, they wanna have their cake and eat it too.

 
At 5:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not bitter, I am a diehard romantic which is why I am still so hopeful. :-D I am just saying I have lived this in the past. I have in fact been asking people around me to introduce me to these nice single guys they all tell me they know. :-)

 
At 5:51 pm , Blogger Sweet Simone said...

a friend sent me this anonymous message and i realised that, like B said, it really hit too close to home. I know the whole "nice guy" story but the message does speak about those same nice ones that will never tell u how they really feel. Then when u say ok let me make the first move, u come on too strong :S MAKE UP UR MIND!!

 
At 4:02 am , Blogger Bashmentbasses said...

Better to make a move to get the ball a rollin, and then see what unfolds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home