Sunday, September 11, 2005

Colour

OK a lot of u stated the other day that the colours on my blog hurt ur eyes. I must apologise for that but this is the only way i can write these posts. The colours kinda reflect my mood when writing the posts. Furthermore i just cannot publish a post in black...i don't know why but i have tried and had to edit the post afterward. It just was not me. Maybe it will help if u understand a bit of my weird ways. When things happen, to me and around me, i can associate a distinct colour to it. Music does that a lot and there are many songs that to me will need different colours to represent it. Ok now to confuse u more, Black is for Silence, a more serious time devoid of any emotion whatsoever, in which just a million thoughts are racing thru my mind. This is how i can sit in the dark and be perfectly at home while everyone else needs light.
I will, however, try and use the darker colours to make it easier on u. I will try and be more considerate of ur feelings. :D
Nuff Love.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 pm , Blogger bassChocolate said...

"When things happen, to me and around me, I can associate a distinct colour to it."

Very interesting... I thought it was only me.

 
At 12:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home