I hate to say I TOLD U ..
Ok, so i tried what u guys suggested. In Thinkbass' words "set a date, location and let wi know. Take the initiative. You'll be surprised at the bungle u get." Suffice it to say i was indeed surprised. Apart from a few, no one was really interested. It was called off finally b/c of the rigorous practice we would have today but i'm talking about the enthusiasm to go that was just bubbling over. The problem with me is i need to understand the various personalities in this group. But seriously, it would be nice for us to do something that everyone is comfortable doing. One day i'll find out what that is. Until then.. :P

6 Comments:
Ok. I apologise for my absence. I was originally not as enthusiastic because of the work that would go into a Lyme Key lyme. Including the dependence on this boat thing that I am always hesitant about. But I thought maybe this time I'll actually pull it off. Turns out I had small side practice that I remembered but somehow didn't realsie would be at the same time. Funny enough I had assumed you guys had gone until I saw Hylton come on-line yesterday afternoon.
But don't give up. Keep coming up with the ideas and see what happens.
A cause mi did waan fi go y nuh baddi else wah go. Dem nuh like mi... Fire fi dat! :-)
You'll get over it :D
Seriously though, I thought we had a good amount of people willing to change there mind, it would have had a good turn out, ah well, I say try again I still think we can pull of a lyme
Of course when you finally manage to pull it off I won't be able to go. But I know it ain't your fault Sim... it's people like HYLTON that are the problem. Damn "Scifi Fridays"! :P
I thought you guys had gone..
Oh well, sorry bout that. But the games lymes usually fit everyone. or we could do a carefully planned mix: party at some club/party then go do a games lyme with liquor. Something like that..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home