Master Plan
I'm not gonna write about another death...
I'm not gonna write about how many deaths i experienced this year
I'm just going to give thanks that my God-Sister had a chance to come home to her family before going home to her Lord
I'm going to give thanks that she was called home and not stolen from us by mere mortal
I'm going to give thanks for her 21 yrs of blessing she showered upon the Campbells, Goldings and Greens
I'm going to give thanks that the last people with her were her Grandparents
I'm gonna Thank You for bringing us all together once again, to remember her laughter and her charm.
Then I am going to ask that you remind me that friends and family are gifts from you, angels that you may need at any time. I should hold them dearly, but lightly, as they are on loan and truly belong to You.
Amen.

1 Comments:
Good plan!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home